Costa Prima Cena, That's Latin for 'Prime Rib Dinner'...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Leftover Prime Rib Sammie

Leftover prime rib on a buttered toasted baguette, with whole grain mustard, caramelized onions, bell pepper, shishito peppers and shishito chimichurri.

ETdCCE5h.jpg

g4txIYhh.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Damn that is a beautiful piece of beef! Cooked to perfection. The whole meal looks 10x better than anything you can get from a restaurant.

And I agree I cant do it to a nice steak like that either. Its sacrilegious and makes my soul die a little each time I see anything over medium rare.

Reactions: chilerelleno
Damn that is a beautiful piece of beef! Cooked to perfection. The whole meal looks 10x better than anything you can get from a restaurant.

And I agree I cant do it to a nice steak like that either. Its sacrilegious and makes my soul die a little each time I see anything over medium rare.
Thanks man, it was a great meal.

I've your prime rib sammie done right for ya. ^^^
That poor kid wouldn't have caught Robert's wrath if your sammie had come out looking anything near to that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky