Holiday Breakfast Charras: Prime Rib & Eggs Mexicana...WOW (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Love it Robert! You hand me a left over sliced sliced RR! I’m betting that HF will see double duty in the hot months….along with the yard tub!
Thank you sir!! Not a bad use of the leftover PR, that's for sure. Yes, this rig is going to see a lot of use. Well, it already has and it'd become my primary cooker since finishing it.

Robert

Good grief Robert! That one’s out of the park! Very creative and layered with flavor. I do some of my best work unsupervised as well, but what you’ve done here is outstanding. Very nice work.
The kind words are appreciated Eric.Thank you. This breakfast was really good and just a ton of fun because it was different. I love going outside the box sometimes and doing weird stuff.

Robert

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Phenomenal Robert… very nicely done! Slap a bib on this ol redneck and I’d have dove in head first!
Come on down Justin!! Rednecks are encouraged and welcomed around here :emoji_wink: I'll load you up with food but you gotta bring your own bib :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Yep that hits my flavors like a walk off home run!! I’d murder a couple for sure.
Thanks Jeff. This was fantastic!! I could see you doing up about 700 of them and serving breakfast to half of Ohio :emoji_laughing: I highly recommend these my friend.

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: jcam222
Looks like a delicious breakfast
Thank you sir!!
Try it with some smashbrowns on the tortilla sometime I’m thinking you’ll like it.
Now this is an idea that I just love. That would be an amazing addition and you can count on it happening. Thanks so much for the idea because I'm loving it.

Robert

Looks delicious Robert! Would make for a great breakfast anytime of the day... only thing that might change is the drink of choice !
Thanks Ryan and I agree. That wold be good any time. I can see myself sitting down to that at 5:00 in the afternoon with a cold barley pop :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Looks most excellent Robert. I had to work over the weekend and sure could have used a breakfast like that to start my day.
Appreciate it Chris. Sorry you had to work the weekend but the problem is that f you had a couple of these, you wouldn't be much into work. All you'd want is a nap :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Question, 1st picture looks like you used a food processor to shred the cheese, what machine and cutter do you use?
You are correct. It is just a nice Ninja food processor with the shredding cutter/disk that attaches to a stem in the middle of the bowl. This thing is a cheese shredding monster. You can go through 5# of cheese in a matter of a minute r two.

Robert

Great idea Robert and a nice looking breakfast! I get tired of the same ol same ol for breakfast all the time, so this would be a welcome addition. I just need to work scrapple into it somehow
Thanks so much Joe. This was really good. As for working scrapple into it, just crumble and brown the stuff before adding it to the Charras. From there just add whatever you want. That would be amazing!!

Robert

You are killing it on these Mexican dish Robert. Nice one.
I'm having some fun Brian, that's for sure. I know you love your Mexican stuff so I trend to tag you so you can see what sort of insanity I've put together this time.

Robert

Good looking meal Robert. Those eggs a La Mexicana look great.
Thanks so much Fred for the kind words. I've been a huge fan of the Mexicana style of eggs for years and it's fun finding different ways to incorporate them into meals.

Robert

I'm having some fun Brian, that's for sure. I know you love your Mexican stuff so I trend to tag you so you can see what sort of insanity I've put together this time.

Robert
That one I sent you would be a good one I think. Might be hard to do one serving for me though? I kind of been missing your home made pasta.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky