• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Converted from Miracle Whip to Duke's Mayo

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Never seen dukes up here, until one day I stopped at hardee's and they have little packets of dukes...had to give it a try...but then again hard to tell on a greasy fast food burger. But everyone says it's the best, guess I'll take your word for it. Only way I could get it is off Amazon probably.

Ryan

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Dukes is where its at! Ever since ive been able to get it here thats all we use!

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Yup another Dukes family here.

Warren

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 7, 2017
I’m a Yankee from down south and a Dukes fan for life.

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
I grew up on Miracle Whip. Really hate the stuff. I always use mayo, but I've never seen Dukes up here in Alberta. Gonna have to start looking for it and give it a try.
Gary

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Never seen Duke's in the store. Been a Hellman's fan boy all my life but been really enjoying KEWPIE MAYO, a Japanese brand, that is thicker and more Tangy than American mayo...JJ

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Never seen Duke's in the store. Been a Hellman's fan boy all my life but been really enjoying KEWPIE MAYO, a Japanese brand, that is thicker and more Tangy than American mayo...JJ
If we have the gathering at Farmer's I'll bring you a jar.

Warren

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Well I like Hellman’s better than Duke’s. Grew up on Hellman’s & tried Duke’s a couple of times, but it just doesn’t have the same flavor. At least to me, but I will say they are very close.
Al

Smokin' in AZ

Master of the Pit
Joined Jul 13, 2019
Never seen dukes up here, until one day I stopped at hardee's and they have little packets of dukes...had to give it a try...but then again hard to tell on a greasy fast food burger. But everyone says it's the best, guess I'll take your word for it. Only way I could get it is off Amazon probably.

Ryan
Ryan, I found it at walmart...

Smokin' in AZ

Master of the Pit
Joined Jul 13, 2019
I grew up on Miracle Whip and Sue is a die hard Best Foods mayo person.

But I bought it cause I heard it was the way to go and we both loved it before it was finished.

So we are converts.....

John

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Well I like Hellman’s better than Duke’s. Grew up on Hellman’s & tried Duke’s a couple of times, but it just doesn’t have the same flavor. At least to me, but I will say they are very close.
Al
We all have our flaws I suppose lmao

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.