Converted from Miracle Whip to Duke's Mayo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, Wife & I always preferred Miracle Whip.
Bear Jr preferred Hellman's Mayo.
So we always had to have both jars crowding the Fridge.
So The Kid got his own house & He took his Hellman's with him.
So I'm afraid to try Dukes, because maybe one of us will like it---Then we'd have to go back to 2 Jars in the Fridge Again.
We'll stick with Miracle Whip!!

Bear

If we get to a Walmart I'll have to look. Don't go very often...we seem to be 45 miles away from four separate walmarts, one in each direction.

Ryan

We get a lot of stuff from Walmart.
If you order $35 worth of stuff, you get Free Shipping.
Been doing that for better than a year now.
Usually get it in 1 to 3 days.

Bear

I been a Miracle Whip guy all my life. Kent Rollins says Duke's Mayo is the best stuff out there. Final broke down and bought some to make his devil eggs. I about a half jar into it now and really starting to like it. I guess you can teach a old dog new tricks.
Another heathen has come into the light of Dukes mayo. Welcome brother. Welcome!

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
I grew up on Miracle Whip and Sue is a die hard Best Foods mayo person. But I bought it cause I heard it was the way to go and we both loved it before it was finished. So we are converts..... John

Well John, Sue obviously has superior taste buds to yours! Best Foods, which is Hellman's back east, was a staple in my house growing up. The fact that we've got five large jugs of Best Foods in the pantry awaiting the next big shutdown means we won't be experimenting with changing anytime soon, tho if I ever see Duke's I'll pick up a jar and give it a shot. RAY

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
We get a lot of stuff from Walmart. If you order $35 worth of stuff, you get Free Shipping. Been doing that for better than a year now.
Usually get it in 1 to 3 days. Bear

My wife orders stuff from Walmart online, drives four minutes away to the store, calls them when she gets there, they come out and put everything in the trunk. No touching, no cooties! RAY

My wife orders stuff from Walmart online, drives four minutes away to the store, calls them when she gets there, they come out and put everything in the trunk. No touching, no cooties! RAY

That's kinda how we do our Groceries now, except they tell you when to be there, and our Son picks them up.
However the Walmart stuff is different. Not all stores have the items we want, so sometimes $40 worth of stuff comes from a number of stores----Maybe one box from CA, one from NC, and one from PA. One might get here on Monday, one on Wed, and one on Thursday.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky