Concession Menu Prices

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

travcoman45

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 19, 2008
A Holler in North Iowa
I know this should go inta caterin, but, not everbody looks there.

Been puttin pencil ta paper an workin up a concession menu hopefully fer next year. See what ya think.

Chicken Roll Up $5.00
Meal-1 side $7.00

Pork Roll Up $5.00
Meal-1 side $7.00

Pork Sammie $5.00
Meal-1 side $7.00

Sausage on a stick w/chips $6.00

1/4 chicken dinner $7.50
1 Side w/roll

Rib Dinner 4 bones $12.00
2 sides w/roll

Philly Sammie $6.00
Meal-1 side $7.50

Super Spud $6.00

Bacon Dog w/chips $4.50

Sides $2.00
Smoke in the holler Beans
Cole slaw
Tater Salad

Other items not yet priced:

Chips
Pop
Water
Dessert
Sweet corn
Snacks

So, tell me ifin ya drove up to a nice lookin stand would ya be interested?
Thanks fer the help!

Sounds reasonable to me...I'll have the rib happy meal to go please
biggrin.gif

Looks good to me Tip, I saw you have the super spud on there, that thing is a meal in itself!
I noticed with the rib dinner you get 2 sides and a roll but can you upcharge for some additional ribs?

The prices don't seem unreasonable. I would want to try some of it, but being the cheapskate I am I would grumble about it. That is one reason why I learned to smoke, for the price of 4 rib meals I can cook up a heep of grub and throw a party. Not dissin on your prices, just throwing in a comment.

What do you put in your super spud?

Not sure what a few of those items are, but the ribs are cheaper than around here, And looks like yours is a dinner, here is 14 for the half, you want beans it is 16, piece of corn, 18,,, That is why we don't eat at the rib shows :)

Looks pretty reasonable,,,

Course I flipped out over a 18.00 bill at subway,,,,, They are lunch meat samies for christ sake :)

Sure ya could get more ribs, just a startin point, figurin these are fer lunch's an folks stoppin ta pick up dinner on the way home on fridays, maybe saturdays fer lunch an dinner to. These will be untrimmed spares, so theres lots a meat on em to.

What do you put in your super spud? - Large backed tater, pulled pork, cheese an bacon.
The prices don't seem unreasonable. I would want to try some of it, but being the cheapskate I am I would grumble about it. That is one reason why I learned to smoke, for the price of 4 rib meals I can cook up a heep of grub and throw a party. Not dissin on your prices, just throwing in a comment. - See thats the thin, this is real barbeque with homemade sides, not the stuff ya get at fast food chains er the grocery store. Real for at a reasonable price, made with care an love.

Not sure what a few of those items are - Roll ups is the meat put on a warmed flour tortilla shell, with cheese, peppers an onions on em. Those er fer the folks not wantin the bread, an ther mighty tastey too!

I wouldn't bat an eye at those prices. You can't get lunch at fast food places for less, and they buy in gigantic quanties. I have to wonder if you're going to make enough money at those prices, but you're the captain.

I think it looks good Tip. I would pay a bit more if you raised it for the dinner stuff. Lunch stuff looks great.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky