Stuffed Crust Foccacia Bread Pizza (Lotsa Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's another homerun there, Robert!! Not like I need anymore cooking gadgets, but I really need one of those cast iron pizza pans...

Nice cook Robert! I loved a focaccia pizza when I was a kid, still do, nice work.
Thank you my friend. I may have had the foccacia bread at some point but not sure. I know this is the first time I've made it...but not the last :emoji_wink:
Nice pie Robert, and nice of you to accommodate your friend with the veggy pizza. because ( it needs meat ) but
it looks good and I could sit down to that no problem, as long as I could steal a couple slices of your Italian sausage you grilled up also
Thanks so much David. No need to steal I'll just toss a couple more links on. Appreciate the kind words though.
Robert that just sounds and looks amazing and packed with flavor. I agree with them on the olives!! I have to add that the last pic is likely the best photo you’ve done from an artistic standpoint. It’s simply stellar and a magazine worthy shot.
Very much appreciate the kind words Jeff. Not sure which "last pic" you're referring to but the last one is a close up of the crust showing that it needed more cheese. Regardless though, I do thank you for the encouragement.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
your killing me with the pizza pics,, super cool meal!
Thank you Cliff!! It took a LONG time and a lot of botched messes before I started getting pizzas dialed in. Finally turning out some decent looking pies.
Now that's a good looking pie Robert. Nicely done. I don't think I could eat 8 slices, so for mine could you just cut in quarters. Four slices are plenty for me.
Thanks Chris. I know what you mean. I used to easily be able to eat 8 slices. Since getting a bit older and eating less I started cutting them in 6 slices but needed more food this time for our friend so cut 8 :emoji_laughing:
Looks excellant Robert
Very much appreciate it Jim. First time I think I've ever cooked something that came out looking like the picture on the package :emoji_wink:

Robert

Wow! That‘s crazy impressive.
Thanks so much Sven. I was happy with it,especially with it being a veggie pizza. Came out far better than expected.
That's another homerun there, Robert!! Not like I need anymore cooking gadgets, but I really need one of those cast iron pizza pans..
Thank you Charles. I'll be very honest with you, /i fought pizzas for years. That CI pizza pan was the game changer for me. That has made a HUGE difference in turning out consistently good pizzas. I sent one to John ( SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan ) for Christmas a couple years ago and I think he's developed quite the love affair with it.
Phenomenal meal my friend, your pizza making skills are top notch!
Thank you Justin. you have no idea how many failed attempts it took before I started turning out some decent pies.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky