its about 10ft. If I hard line it then there will be a pipe with two hoses, if I use a 25' hose that is less connections.BTW, how high is your ceiling?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
its about 10ft. If I hard line it then there will be a pipe with two hoses, if I use a 25' hose that is less connections.BTW, how high is your ceiling?
No , no heat in the garage . I did residential HVAC for awhile ( before I worked as a mechanic , before Carpenters ) that drop at the furnace is mostly for rust chips / dirt so it doesnt reach the burners .Same as the pipe fitters add at your gas appliances
I guess your garage is heated?
The logic behind hard line is to prevent incidental damage cuz, ..it happens. Actually just as easy to plumb pipe versus hanging a rubber line.its about 10ft. If I hard line it then there will be a pipe with two hoses, if I use a 25' hose that is less connections.
Looks like the lead hose comes not connected to the reel. Seems like a simple matter of buying/making one the length you wish. IMHO Probably just said that to keep them clear of any legal issues. When I requested a couple more shelves for my outdoor kitchen. They first replied that they couldn't because it was altering/modifying the structure! After a couple of chats. They realized how dumb that sounded. And sent me two for no charge.the reel manufacturer says the lead hose cant be replaced with a longer one. Seems strange and not right to me...might need to regroup.
100% agree. on the HD questions section someone asked if it could be mounted on a 2x6 and what size lags to use and their response was it couldnt be mounted on a 2x6, which is a joke, it only weighs like 25lbLooks like the lead hose comes not connected to the reel. Seems like a simple matter of buying/making one the length you wish. IMHO Probably just said that to keep them clear of any legal issues. When I requested a couple more shelves for my outdoor kitchen. They first replied that they couldn't because it was altering the structure! After a couple of chats. They realized how dumb that sounded. And sent me two for no charge.