• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinbuckeye

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 19, 2012
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _TURKEY & SOME BUTT_ for Thanksgiving.”

jimf

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 22, 2011
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to double smoke a ham for Thanksgiving.”

link

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 7, 2008
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a nice big Turkey so my mother-in-law has less work to do for Thanksgiving.”

iowa josh83

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 22, 2011
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke frog legs for Thanksgiving.”

greg b

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 3, 2013
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ham, turkey, cheese and nuts for Thanksgiving.”

thunder lite

Fire Starter
Joined Apr 24, 2010
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke turkey and a fatty for Thanksgiving.”

boardpuller

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 7, 2011
            “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __Anything__________ for Thanksgiving.”

tsin

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 27, 2013
   “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ______Canadian Bacon using Pop's brine______ for Thanksgiving.”

daricksta

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2012
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke salmon and cheeses as appetizers for Thanksgiving.”

big lew bbq

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 9, 2012
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke anything with wings whether it flies or not for Thanksgiving.

jarjarchef

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 30, 2010
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ale brined/marinaded turkey for Thanksgiving.

bubbastump

Joined Aug 9, 2012
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _turkey and deer shoulders___ for Thanksgiving.”

diamondmarco

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 15, 2013
            “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke bratwurst for Thanksgiving.”

scootermagoo

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 2, 2011
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke 2 turkeys slathered in bacon butter for Thanksgiving.”

hambone1950

Master of the Pit
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2012
[B“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _TURKEY & SOME BUTT_ for Thanksgiving.”][/B]

toby c

Joined Aug 15, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke an apple stuffed pork loin for Thanksgiving.”

Toby

911tacoma

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 20, 2013
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke 3 turkeys for the family for Thanksgiving.”

I will be on duty as a Paramedic for 24 hours on Thanksgiving Day so I will be providing the birds for the crews on duty that day to try and have somewhat of a dinner. We are going potluck and we all wont get to sit down together but we are gonna make it the best we can and just filter through and grab a bit and be thankful.....

sifumar

Joined Nov 19, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Bread for dressing for Thanksgiving.”

mschwartz26

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 9, 2009
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some burnt ends for Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks