Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a nice big Turkey so my mother-in-law has less work to do for Thanksgiving.”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ham, turkey, cheese and nuts for Thanksgiving.”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ______Canadian Bacon using Pop's brine______ for Thanksgiving.”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke salmon and cheeses as appetizers for Thanksgiving.”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _turkey and deer shoulders___ for Thanksgiving.”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke 3 turkeys for the family for Thanksgiving.”

I will be on duty as a Paramedic for 24 hours on Thanksgiving Day so I will be providing the birds for the crews on duty that day to try and have somewhat of a dinner. We are going potluck and we all wont get to sit down together but we are gonna make it the best we can and just filter through and grab a bit and be thankful.....

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Bread for dressing for Thanksgiving.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky