Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a Standing Rib Roast for Thanksgiving

2. sprky

sprky Master of the Pit OTBS Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke turkey, ham, and ABT's for Thanksgiving.

3. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke for my father-in-law for Thanksgiving.” Due to age and health reasons, he can no longer cook on the Weber's anymore and rely's on me to get his fix of smoked foods.

4. orlandosmoking

orlandosmoking Smoking Fanatic

~~“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke cheese if it ever gets cool enough for Thanksgiving.”

5. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a breakfast fatty for Thanksgiving.”

Toby

6. japanfan

japanfan Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey and brisket for Thanksgiving.

7. thegoodsmoke

thegoodsmoke Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey for Thanksgiving

8. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a ham for Thanksgiving.”

9. fpmich

fpmich Smoking Fanatic

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some cheese for Thanksgiving.

10. dirtyd

dirtyd Fire Starter

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey, abts, cheese, and maybe a fatty for Thanksgiving.”

11. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke  wild turkey and dressing for Thanksgiving.”

12. rgacat

rgacat Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some butter for Thanksgiving.

Ronnie G.

13.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke alligator meat for Thanksgiving.” Like, Like, Like. (I'm not on Facebook and am thus typing "LIKE"). Cheers! - Leah

14. mike65

mike65 Meat Mopper

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Turkey for Thanksgiving"

15. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke chocolate and trail mix for Thanksgiving.”

16. rick freitag

rick freitag Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke the whole meal for Thanksgiving.”

17. LIKE “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _Turkey, Stuffing and taters_ for Thanksgiving.”

18. rrsteve

rrsteve Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke almonds and jalopenas____________ for Thanksgiving.”

Bob

19. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke        a  horse       for Thanksgiving.”

20. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke turkey for Thanksgiving.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.