Clayton, NY 1000 Islands

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Are the Great American stores still in Clayton and Alexandria Bay? Possibly by another name? I not only worked both stores, but also got promoted to District Deli-Bakery Supervisor, then on to Meat Supervisor from the Clayton Store, in charge of 35 Deli-Bakery, then 35 Meat Departments for the company, from Malone to Utica/Whitesboro/Rome and Ilion stores and everywhere in between! Kept me running 80-90 hours a week, 6-7 days a week, 14 hours a day!

Don't know how I missed this 8 months ago!!!
Great Pics Steve!!
Only been up there twice---Long time ago!!
Interesting Place!
Like.

Bear

Don't know how I missed this 8 months ago!!!
Great Pics Steve!!
Only been up there twice---Long time ago!!
Interesting Place!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear! We are going to Lake George this summer. Another nice place to visit.

LOL! I didnt look at the date when I started reading through the tread. I was thinking " Steve H Steve H is putting in flooring on his vacation to this great place? WTH?!?" Then I saw Bears post and looked at the date and went...DOH!
Jim

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky