Cinamon apple crumble recipe?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Hey All,

I haven't really used my foodi 14-1 much just air fried some already cooked foods and KFC lol. I was thinking of doing some cinnamon apples with a crumbly sweet topping like the old crumbly coffee cake topping. Anyone have any recipes or ideas?

Here is a recipe for Air Fried Cinnamon Apples with Crumbles that you might enjoy!

Ingredients:

- 4 small apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

Crumb Topping:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Dash of cinnamon

Instructions:

1. Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir in flour. Add butter and stir until mixture forms a coarse paste. If desired, add walnuts.

3. Place apple slices in air fryer basket and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.

4. Cook for 8 minutes or until apples are tender, shaking the basket after 4 minutes.

5. Meanwhile, make crumb topping. In a medium bowl, combine flour, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; mix until crumbly.

6. When apples are done, remove from air fryer and top with crumb topping. Serve warm. Enjoy!

Reactions: TKOBBQ1
I haven't really used my foodi 14-1 much just air fried some already cooked foods and KFC lol. I was thinking of doing some cinnamon apples with a crumbly sweet topping like the old crumbly coffee cake topping. Anyone have any recipes or ideas?
Absolutely! Here's a simple and delicious recipe for Cinnamon Apples with a Crumbly Sweet Topping in your Foodi 14-in-1:

Ingredients:

For the Cinnamon Apples:

• 4-5 medium-sized apples (peeled, cored, and sliced)
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
For the Crumbly Sweet Topping:

• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup cold unsalted butter (cut into small cubes)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your Foodi to Air Fry mode at 375°F (190°C).
  2. Toss the sliced apples with lemon juice in a large mixing bowl to prevent browning.
  3. Mix the brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg for the cinnamon apples in a separate bowl.
  4. Add the spice mixture to the sliced apples and toss until the apples are evenly coated.
  5. Transfer the coated apples to the Foodi basket and spread them out evenly.
  6. Prepare the crumbly sweet topping in another bowl by mixing the all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon.
  7. Add the cold cubed butter to the dry mixture and use your fingers to work the butter into the mixture until it becomes crumbly.
  8. Sprinkle the crumbly sweet topping over the cinnamon apples in the Foodi basket.
  9. Place the Foodi basket in the preheated Foodi and air fry for 15-20 minutes or until the apples are tender and the topping is golden brown and crisp.
  10. Once done, remove the basket from the Foodi, and let it cool slightly before serving.
Serve your delicious cinnamon apples with a crumbly sweet topping as is or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra treat! Enjoy your homemade dessert with your Foodi 14-in-1!

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky