Cilantro, lime chili wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
Saw this recipe.on.another.site used on pork chops. Had some.wings to cook andost the ingredients so decided to use it for the wings. I.used jalapenó instead of Serrano's and.olive oil. Cooked.on the BabyQ Weber Q1200. It's a chicken cooking maxhine!

• 1/2 CUP CILANTRO STEMS PACKED
  • 3 CLOVES GARLIC SLICED
  • 2-3 SERRANO PEPPERS SLICED
  • 1 LARGE LIME JUICED
  • 1½TEASPOONS OREGANO
  • 1/2 TEASPOON PEPPER FRESHLY CRACKED
  • 1/2 CUP AVOCADO OIL
C5894A3A-BF06-437F-9C96-16C1F3BC2BE8.jpeg

1E2E110C-CCEB-4F43-995C-89C34E627D5D.jpeg

7C9E8893-1101-446E-83EA-B2C493187D05.jpeg

Saw this recipe.on.another.site used on pork chops. Had some.wings to cook andost the ingredients so decided to use it for the wings. I.used jalapenó instead of Serrano's and.olive oil. Cooked.on the BabyQ Weber Q1200. It's a chicken cooking maxhine!

• 1/2 CUP CILANTRO STEMS PACKED
  • 3 CLOVES GARLIC SLICED
  • 2-3 SERRANO PEPPERS SLICED
  • 1 LARGE LIME JUICED
  • 1½TEASPOONS OREGANO
  • 1/2 TEASPOON PEPPER FRESHLY CRACKED
  • 1/2 CUP AVOCADO OIL
View attachment 495987

View attachment 495988

View attachment 495989

Damn, I bet that was awesome!!!

My carne asada marinade recipe is so close to that it's crazy.
Add a teaspoon of cumin, a splash of each soy, teriyaki sauce, a pinch of ginger powder and a few smashed garlic cloves, and you have a damn good carne asada marinade recipe as well as a pork shoulder and tri tip marinade.

Looks fantastic. We are huge cilantro lime fans on most meats. Will have to try wings! By stems does it mean leaf?

Looks fantastic. We are huge cilantro lime fans on most meats. Will have to try wings! By stems does it mean leaf?

Some.places just use the stems I used the leafs and stems. Worked just fine.

This marinade would be good on seafood, beef and the pork called.for.in the original.tecipe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky