Cilantro/Lime Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My wife would say the same about the cilantro. She's one of those too. I think it really adds to it!
I cooked a meal one time that called for a garnish of fresh cilantro, it was almost inedible, so that's where the dislike for it comes from. To me, cooked isn't as overpowering and does compliment lime...

Reactions: babydoc
I'll be honest Charles... I cheated tonight... and just looked at the pictures...looks delicious! I'll have to come back and read tomorrow!

Ryan
Nothing wrong with "cheating", Ryan. I get busy a lot during the day and evening and really get behind on here. Quickly scanning the posts helps me get caught back up...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky