Chuck Street Tacos Again....It’s becoming a Sunday tradition

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You know what the only cure to a taco coma is don’t you.......MORE TACOs!

co4chD4ve how long does it take you to eat that many chucks?

Good heavens those tacos make a guy salivate! That's exactly the kind of Sunday tradition I could get used to after some morning preachin'.

My local Albertson's put their chuckies on sale this last week for $1.99/lb. This morning I smoked an 8 pounder and a 7 pounder. I shredded one of them and I think I'm fixing to go make me a midnight taco.

Preacher Man, If your not careful the "midnight taco" could become a trend LOL. Me, I'm still full from the feast, I don't think I'll eat again till midnight tonight.....

It's just a good thing chucks aren't ever $1.99/lb around here, I would have a real problem!

You know what the only cure to a taco coma is don’t you.......MORE TACOs!

co4chD4ve how long does it take you to eat that many chucks?

Civil,
I usually smoke extras to freeze for future tacos. That batch was 3 barbacoa chucks and 4 salt and pepper chucks. We ate 1 barbacoa as tacos and froze the rest.

Well that makes it easy for tacos anytime style!

Ok this is the final chapter of this story....lunch and the ultimate way to finish the leftovers......

Two tacos, one corn & one flour stack with a side of pure goodness!!! What I call smoked beef & onion stew. You start with a bed of cilantro lime rice, then shredded Mexican cheese blend, then chuck, followed by a spoon full of grilled sweet onion & jalapeño and when the bowl is full, you pour the remaining reserves to saturate the stack. It is finished off by a few chopped red onions and a sprinkle of cojita.
33CD1C80-5847-4895-8303-FE252B63E682.jpeg

Thanks for riding along on this journey!

Reactions: weev
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky