Christmas dinner Filet and more

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Usually for Christmas I put out a prime rib smorgasbords for guests. This year under the circumstances I did a small meal for my wife and I. Cast iron Angus filet mignon on a bed of Gruyere and white truffle oil mashed cauliflower. Topped with a morel cream sauce. The white truffle along with the beef and morel just intoxicating! Salad was living butter lettuce , tomato, red onion, capers and Danish bleu cheese. Topped with homemade ranch dressing and fresh dill. Dessert was a keto version of English sticky pudding with a rich buttery toffee sauce and candied pecans. All sugar free. Merry Christmas!!
7FF98755-D38B-478F-86BF-0003E908B668.jpeg
8BA5C276-F666-4478-949A-6C785B5388BB.jpeg
65B68028-2FFB-4725-B807-78DA6C0A33E6.jpeg

Thanks Flatbroke. I cut those filets from a whole Angus tenderloin Kroger had on sale for $9.99. Super tender. Gonna try to get another whole one tomorrow.
You make them in the Lang

Everything looks delicious! Beautiful plating too. Great work. Merry Christmas to you.

Reactions: jcam222
Wow Jeff...another absolutely breathtaking meal. You just have a way of consistently turning out the most gorgeous and delicious plates. I'm never ceasing to be amazed. Excellent work my friend and congrats on a much deserved ride on the carousel.

Awed once again,
Robert

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky