Chopped Ham Kielbasa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ahakohda

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 29, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
DE494675-D358-41EC-B5EE-73A5FBE25B34.jpeg
I decided to post it here since it’s not smoked or bbq’d.

Original name for it is Ветчинорубленная колбаса. For those who likes to Google.

4 pounds of pork neck cut into 1 inch cubes. Cured 48 hours with cure#1 and salt according to cure calculator.

After 48 hrs Added 2 Tbs of nutmeg and 1 tsp of black pepper. Split meat into two even parts and add 5 coriander seeds into each part.

Shaped it into somewhat round kielbasa using plastic wrap and sealed it in vacuum bags. Cooked overnight in sous-vide bath at 158F.

Super easy and super tasty. Can be used straight for sandwiches or fried with eggs.

Looks pretty good . I been reading up on ham sausage types . Gonna try this myself . Thanks for posting .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky