Chicken Drums in the AirFryer (Unbreaded)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Chicken Drums in the AirFryer (Unbreaded)

No need for breading when you use the Air Fryer.
I just put some of Jeff’s BBQ Sauce on them & “Git ‘em Duuun!” (In Larry’s Voice)

So this time I had 7 Drumsticks, so I put them in my Crisper Basket, with just a light spray of olive oil.
Set it at 380° & at 40 minutes.
At 20 minutes, I pulled the basket, flipped the Drums & coated them with Jeff’s BBQ Sauce.
At 30 minutes some were done & some weren’t.
At 35 minutes, they were all done, and Tasted Awesome!!

Meanwhile I had some Panfried slices of Baked Taters leftover from my Haddock Supper the night before, so I plated them & some Green Beans with 2 Drums.

The next night I had 3 more Drums with some Mashed Taters with Cream of Chicken Soup for gravy.

Then I had a couple of Mrs Bear’s Homemade “Lemon Meringue Cookie Cups” for Dessert. They were Very Tasty!!

BTW: I caught that Fox eyeing my Bird Feeders, but he keeps the squirrels in shape by chasing them around!! Must have a Den nearby, because we see him just about every day, for the last couple weeks. Hopefully we'll get to see the Pups!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Bear

Seven Yardbird Drumsticks ready to get Warm & Toasty:
IMG_5064.jpg

Starting at 380°, and 40 minutes:
IMG_5065.jpg

We interrupt this cooking show for a picture of a Foxy Visitor:
IMG_5066.jpg

All done @ 35 minutes:
IMG_5067.jpg

Bear's Supper, with 2 Drums, some Fried Slices of Baked Taters, and some Green Beans:
IMG_5068.jpg

Bear's second Night's Supper, with 3 Drums, and Mashed Taters with Cream of Chicken Soup for Gravy:
IMG_5070.jpg

Then I had a couple of Mrs Bear’s Homemade “Lemon Meringue Cookie Cups” for Dessert. They were Very Tasty!!
IMG_5071.jpg

Last edited:
Looks Great, WE love our 360 I makes fantastic Chicken
Nice , and love the desert !!

Gary

Looks good John . That 360 is a go to for chicken , Nice work bud .

Nice piece of work Bear, and I'd bet you were pretty darned happy with those cookies too, Like! I was ever so close to finally taking the new 360 out of the box yesterday, and then the new vortex showed up on my doorstep. Now the 360 will have to wait while I do some chicken wings on the Weber. I can't remember ever doing just chicken wings, any way you cook them, but I have an idea of what I think I should do. RAY

Looks tasty bear, I'll take a few of those desserts though. The fox must of smelled the chicken!

Looks like an excellent meal bear, Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks Great, WE love our 360 I makes fantastic Chicken
Nice , and love the desert !!

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good John . That 360 is a go to for chicken , Nice work bud .

Thank You Rich!!
Yup---This is definitely my favorite cooking Toy!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice piece of work Bear, and I'd bet you were pretty darned happy with those cookies too, Like! I was ever so close to finally taking the new 360 out of the box yesterday, and then the new vortex showed up on my doorstep. Now the 360 will have to wait while I do some chicken wings on the Weber. I can't remember ever doing just chicken wings, any way you cook them, but I have an idea of what I think I should do. RAY

Thank You Ray!!
Bet those wings will be Great !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Everything looks fantastic. Tell me about these cookies!

Thank You Tander!!
I checked with her, and she said next time she makes them, I can take Pics, and write down the Recipe & instructions.

Bear

Last edited:
Reactions: tander28
Looks tasty bear, I'll take a few of those desserts though. The fox must of smelled the chicken!

Thank You Jim!!
He probably did get a whiff of the Chicken!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky