• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ThePreacherMan

Original poster
Feb 2, 2024
Oklahoma Panhandle
I have yet to post any pictures on here so I figured why not now lol.

Got some already seasoned chicken breast from our local grocery store for a weeknight meal. Pretty simple; throw them on at 350 until 180 internal temp, about 40 minutes. Wife made up some Mac and cheese and green beans to go with. Gotta love chicken!
IMG_1637.jpeg

Love a good chicken bake, Nice first picture.

Did you do with smoke, if so what wood. Just being nosey.
And where is the Mac and Cheese pic. :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum: :emoji_sunglasses: . Just saying

Looks great ,

David
Thanks David! I grilled them up on my Traeger. I like to use charcoal pellets for quick grills and I’m big in to either mesquite or hickory. I used a blend for this one. And I inhaled that man n cheese last night so I wasn’t able to snap a pic 😅

Beautiful job on those chicken breast PreacherMan. Nice first pic also. Please, keep them coming.

Thanks David! I grilled them up on my Traeger. I like to use charcoal pellets for quick grills and I’m big in to either mesquite or hickory. I used a blend for this one. And I inhaled that man n cheese last night so I wasn’t able to snap a pic 😅

Ha Ha , I was just poking you about the Mac and Cheese.
I really love using mesquite or Hickory, have to calm it down for some things with fruit woods, like Cherry a lot.
But Mona finds a lot of it too smokie for her unless I use the fruit wood. Most times if it ribs .... I just have to use the strong smoke for ME ,

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky