Chile Lime Chicken Tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Made some really tasty Chile Lime chicken thighs for a taco dinner tonight.
And these had some spiciness to them due to a very generous addition of Guajillo chile powder to my normal spice mix.
Started by marinating in fresh lime juice for an hour, then a very heavy dusting of my spice mix and mixed it all around.
Gave the spies time to dissolve in the lime and chicken juices, and time to sink into all the nooks and crannies.
Preheated the grill to 375°, and then laid them on the grill and dusted them again.
Checked on them in an hour and a half, they were good to go at 172° IT.

Mf5v474h.jpg

VSwmnxah.jpg

kK1Y1Crh.jpg

DxsTOoIh.jpg

OK John, I wasn't hungry, but...
😆 What's hunger have to do with it?
I admit to eating for the flavor sometimes.
I'm too far to get in line, so I'm going to have to do some on my own, looks delicious
Thanks.
There was quite a bit leftover due to its spiciness, you'd been good to go. LOL 😆 my MiL came in for seconds... Nope... She just wanted more tortillas to soak up the spices burning her mouth.
DAM SON,
That chicken is just F...ing wonderful to look at, really has me drooling.

I would be tearing the skin off everyone of those and telling the family I bought skinless because i was think of their health. lol
As I sat in the corner shoving it down my throat.

David
Muchos gracias David.
Half of them skins ended up in my greedy mouth, most of the family couldn't take the heat.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky