Cheeseburger soup

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Boy howdy Ryan, that soup looks to really warm a man's heart on a cold miserable day, nice work there! Puppy looks gorgeous, gotta love her! RAY

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Soup looks very good, Ryan...
Winter isn't all bad...
1671555938488.png

Looks beautiful, but we are definitely not equipped for weather like that...

Bought the pot on an auction this year...says Club aluminum on the bottom, came in a box with this one and some other roaster pans.

20221220_094138-jpg.jpg
Those are Hammercraft aluminum pots...

She's a nut and makes me laugh! Even when she comes back into the house looking like this... 20221129_075840-jpg.jpg
Her and my Lucy would be best friends and get into all kinds of trouble...:emoji_laughing:

Man Ryan, I could definitely take a bowl or two of that! Looks very tasty buddy and a meal that’s right up my alley!

Love the pup waits for popcorn and comes in with the evidence of getting into mischief!

Looks delicious, bud, and that's kinda what my dogs look like when they go sniffing in a corner of the barn and get spider webs all over their faces. Then they come wipe them off on me!

Soup looks excellent and love the use of Sazon Goya in it!! I swear that is good in dang near anything. I just restocked a huge box of pouches of the cilantro and achioto

Nice Job Ryan the soup looks wonderful. It would really hit the spot this time of year.

Point for sure
Chris

Soup looks excellent and love the use of Sazon Goya in it!! I swear that is good in dang near anything. I just restocked a huge box of pouches of the cilantro and achioto
I'm one of them weirdos that find cilantro to taste like soap, or similar. I really want to like it, but I just can't.

Boy howdy Ryan, that soup looks to really warm a man's heart on a cold miserable day, nice work there! Puppy looks gorgeous, gotta love her! RAY
Thanks Ray, I appreciate it! Thanks for the compliment on pup as well!

Soup looks very good, Ryan...

View attachment 651743
Thank you! We can handle it, though not always fun...we probably wouldn't handle your hot weather real well in the summer either.

Wow! That’s an incredible soup! Perfect for that weather! But man, that’s not a hard sell for me going back to Iowa🤣
Thank you Jed ! To be honest I'm not real sold on the weather either lol!

Ryan

Those are Hammercraft aluminum pots...

Her and my Lucy would be best friends and get into all kinds of trouble...:emoji_laughing:
She has her 3 yr old sister to help her with that as well! They are pretty much inseparable .

20221016_175427.jpg

Man Ryan, I could definitely take a bowl or two of that! Looks very tasty buddy and a meal that’s right up my alley!

Love the pup waits for popcorn and comes in with the evidence of getting into mischief!
Thank you Justin! I appreciate it!

Ryan

Looks delicious, bud, and that's kinda what my dogs look like when they go sniffing in a corner of the barn and get spider webs all over their faces. Then they come wipe them off on me!
Thanks Doug! At least cobwebs come off easier than stickers lol.

Thank you Jeff ! It's really good stuff...probably would never had tried it if not for this site!

Nice Job Ryan the soup looks wonderful. It would really hit the spot this time of year.

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you Chris! Now had I thought about it I would have put a beer pole in the kitchen !

Ryan

Thanks Rick, I appreciate it!

Bought the pot on an auction this year...says Club aluminum on the bottom, came in a box with this one and some other roaster pans.

View attachment 651737
Was sitting in box in the garage until recently...used it for making scalloped potatoes and ham.

View attachment 651738

Told the wife this is gonna be our new soup pot.

Ryan
Both the kinds I been looking for for bread.
The search continues.

Thanks Doug! At least cobwebs come off easier than stickers lol.
Yeah, but I don't particularly want the cobwebs all over me any more than the dogs want them on their faces. I also wasn't the one who thought it was a good idea to shove my face into them lol

• Haha
Both the kinds I been looking for for bread.
The search continues.
Well if I ever find anymore I'll let you know! Don't remember for sure but doubt I even paid $20 for those...plus had some brand new roaster pans in the box as well.

Ryan

I'm one of them weirdos that find cilantro to taste like soap, or similar. I really want to like it, but I just can't.
My wife is the same taste category of cilantro leaf. Coriander as in seed or root is fine

Thank you! We can handle it, though not always fun...we probably wouldn't handle your hot weather real well in the summer either.
How would you handle some serious snowfall?
My son got 3' in November. They got another 2' in the last round. Another blast heading their way.

Thank you! Probably gonna see alot more with the weather! You're probably sitting on a beach drinking margaritas!
We make a lot of soup even in a mild winter climate. We're three batches in already this season and it has only dropped into the 40's once.
90 miles each way to the ocean. Wife and I have sat down by the pool side for meals. The complex gas grills are there, but I often bring down the Jumbo Joe to chargrill for some flavor.

My wife is the same taste category of cilantro leaf. Coriander as in seed or root is fine
I can do coriander, and use it in sausages all the time. I just leave cilantro out of any recipes I make that call for it. Like I said, I want to like it, but ..............

How would you handle some serious snowfall?
My son got 3' in November. They got another 2' in the last round. Another blast heading their way
Just takes time to move. The one pic was taken out of loader tractor...150 hp, front wheel assist. Usually in my short sleeves with heat turned down, gets so warm in cab. Takes longer to move snow far enough for feed trucks and semis to get around.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky