Char Siu Rib Tips, the Movie!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 31, 2012
Canadian Rockies
I have been making rib tips when I trim a full rack to St Louis ribs or the store includes rib ends under a rack of ribs. One of my favourite rib tip recipes is Char Siu Rib Tips.

I made a video of how I make them for my community TV show. Here it is:

If you want a written instruction, see my prior post https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/char-siu-rib-tips.269090/

Disco

Always enjoy your videos Disco. Thank you for the instructions and humor. You make it all seem so easy. Looks delicious by the way.

Me likes, Me likes - great job Disco.

Point for sure
Chris

Well, screw them and their sociological engineering of what's acceptable.
"What Red wine? That's Cranberry juice, good for the prostrate and urinary tract."

Truth, my friend but, not that I never lie, but I try and avoid it where possible. They asked me to meet their rules when they asked me to do the show and I agreed. I agree it sucks but they let me know up front.

Me likes, Me likes - great job Disco.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks for the point, Chris!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky