Cattleman's raw meat baby

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Sooo got an ad in my Email.

2 32 oz porterhouse
2 20 oz Cowboy rib eye
2 24 oz t bones

All 21 to 28 days dry aged for $125 .... even Leo is shocked. Someone is picking up some meat this week
20191210_082643.jpg

Last edited:
local pick up btw soo when i say fresh I mean FRESH :<)... not frozen and sent with dry ice ..

As a side note The local one here in Roseville paid half me and the ole ladies tab the night before I went in for Chemo. Freaking awesome restaurant and i always try and give them their just dues.

Enjoy sounds like a great deal
Would be even better if I had a place to pick that up local but don't that I know of.

Reactions: negolien
Yup that's what hooked me the local pick up. Pickings not horrible at Safeway but kinda tired of the same ole same ole. Besides anything I can do to support a local restaurant that was kind to me. I took all the cash I saved on that chemo meal and just made it a tip :<). Probably gonna drop a fat tip this time too. I know they are hurting.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky