Canuck Newbie Eh?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

McCann519

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 23, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Just wanted to say Hi to the group and introduce myself. Im Chris from Canada lol just got my first smoker, a currently stock Gen 1 30" MES and have been loving the forum. So many helpful threads with step by step instructions and recipes. It has made the jump into the smoking world much easier and I must say I am getting hooked!!

So far I have done bacon wrapped chicken breasts, baby back pork ribs, and venison jerky. All has turned out very good with the help of this forum. I also purchased some pork belly and got it into Pop's wet brine last night. I cannot wait to get that on the smoker!!!

One thing I have to get better at is taking pictures for the Qview!! I will have to get some pictures of the pork belly as I go through the process of making bacon.

Very cool,
Making bacon and all that.
Good to have ya aboard and hope you decide to stick around.. Everyone likes the Q-View yep.
Hope your smoker does ok in the colder weather.
Take care, enjoy and be safe!
Have a good holiday season!
giphy (2).gif

Thanks guys cant wait to keep trying new things and hopefully contribute some new ideas/recipes for the group.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky