Camp Chef Woodwind on the way

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
After reading Jeff's review and doing my own research on this pellet smoker I was convinced this one is for me.

I've smoked with various smokers for many years and this one almost seems like cheating.

Cant Wait!!

I settled on that model as well. Looking forward to your report!

Any difference between that and the DLX SmokePro? Same surface area and all.

I settled on that model as well. Looking forward to your report!

Any difference between that and the DLX SmokePro? Same surface area and all.

The Woodwind has a bottom storage shelf and front casters. Otherwise, pretty much the same as the DLX

After reading Jeff's review and doing my own research on this pellet smoker I was convinced this one is for me.

I've smoked with various smokers for many years and this one almost seems like cheating.

Cant Wait!!
I read one of your newsletters and you talked about how you liked the Woodwind Smoker. I wanted to know what setting you set yours at to smoke a pork butt? I am having a hard time getting the meat to 205 degrees. Could you help me with this?

How do you like the Woodwind? Did you ever do a review of it here? I have my eyes on one, unfortunately the sear station is not available in Canada so I may need to get a PG24DLX and then possibly do a road trip for the upgrade.

Genxos, you will not be dissapointed with the Woodwind, I love mine and have cooked on it every weekend since I have gotten it. I didnt get the searbox, but if I cant get my gas grill up and going I will be adding it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky