Camp Chef leg snaps

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigwayne

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
SF Bay area
Let a friend borrow my camp chef 3 burner stove for a big event. This is a model with the folding legs. He apparently had some clueless helpers when he did the event breakdown and my camp chef came back with some of the leg snaps broken.
The part I am talking about is the little buttons you push in to unlock the legs so you can close or open the legs. It's a real pain with them busted as the legs don't want to stay closed when you are transporting it. I tried googling to look for replacement parts and/or how to fix them. So far, I haven't been able to figure out what they're called and where to get replacements.

Any ideas?

That's a bummer. I would have thought the organizer would have bought a slightly used camp chef with a bum leg after that event. Until you find a replacement a bungee cord maybe a good solution. Feel free to post a picture, I'm sure folks may come up with another solution.

Have you called Camp Chef?

I bet a call to CC takes care of you , but I have seen generic ones at camping supply stores . For adjustable canopy poles , tents , table legs and even oars .

Reactions: HalfSmoked
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky