Cajun Pork Tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's not what I used. Verizon is down right now and I can't upload but there is a pic of what I'm talking about in the attachment all the way at the bottom of my original post
I'll go back and look. probably going to be something I have to order.

That's not what I used. Verizon is down right now and I can't upload but there is a pic of what I'm talking about in the attachment all the way at the bottom of my original post
This one?
1642028067565.png

Reactions: TNJAKE
I may just give the Tony's garlic and herb a go on my next tenderloin. It ain't exactly what Jake did, but it's pork, and some form of Cajun injection, so it can't turn out bad, right?

I may just give the Tony's garlic and herb a go on my next tenderloin. It ain't exactly what Jake did, but it's pork, and some form of Cajun injection, so it can't turn out bad, right?
Yep that's good stuff as well

The Creole butter will be fine. We use that sometimes. The Creole garlic is more of a savory marinade. Has some Wooster and other stuff in it as well. No butter flavor though. 2 totally different things. It's almost black in color
I injected them with that. It is tasty stuff also. I will get some Garlic.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky