Cajun Pork Tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry we kinda hijacked your thread, Jake, but I couldn't help myself lol

I don't happen to have a copy, but someone published a cookbook for RV'ers called manifold meals. The idea was stuff you could cook on the engine while driving the RV from place to place.

I heard about that recipe book too, years ago.

I need to try that Cajon Injection. Thanks for sharing that cook Jake, it looks fantastic.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Sorry I missed this Jake. Looks excellent man! Expecting around 4 inches of snow here tomorrow. Dick bag boss made us start working in the office again this week so now I get to worry about driving in the stuff. Never the less that PT is perfect. Big points my friend!

Reactions: TNJAKE
Sorry I missed this Jake. Looks excellent man! Expecting around 4 inches of snow here tomorrow. Dick bag boss made us start working in the office again this week so now I get to worry about driving in the stuff. Never the less that PT is perfect. Big points my friend!
Thanks John. Sounds like a planned sick day is in order lol. Calling for around 8in here

I almost always do my pork tenderloin with Walkerswood Jerk, my favorite jerk, but I let myself run out I guess. Was thinking of trying this Cajun one. Went back and looked one more time and found some of that stuff you use. Opened and looked kinda of bad but stirred it up and maybe OK? Now which one to do?

20220112_151234.jpg 20220112_151237.jpg

I'd check expiration date lol. I remember when you bought that......wayyyyyy back

Think just go with your Cajun. Of course I don't have Roberts spice but figure something out. I still have couple bottles that marinade from when I bought to do your ham.
Don't mistake the Creole butter for Creole garlic. They aren't the same thing

Don't mistake the Creole butter for Creole garlic. They aren't the same thing
Well Crap! They dont sell that around here. I had to order 4 bottles last time. I do have Tony Chachere's Roasted Garlic. I make something work. Guess I will order some of that. Thanks!

The Creole butter will be fine. We use that sometimes. The Creole garlic is more of a savory marinade. Has some Wooster and other stuff in it as well. No butter flavor though. 2 totally different things. It's almost black in color

Tony Chachere's Injectable Roasted Garlic & Herb Marinade
If this is it, I believe I can get it in town.

Tony Chachere's Injectable Roasted Garlic & Herb Marinade
If this is it, I believe I can get it in town.
That's not what I used. Verizon is down right now and I can't upload but there is a pic of what I'm talking about in the attachment all the way at the bottom of my original post

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky