cajun injector

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

greazy

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
St Nick was good to me this year. I've quite a bit os experience w charcoal and w gas, but none w elec. Would appreciate comments re the cajun injector as a species and w elec's in general.

My pop got one for Christmas also, and so far I've sampled the pork butt, and one of the six racks of ribs he's done. WOW! that stuff was awesome. I thought I read on here somewhere that the Cajun Injector is made by Masterbuilt??? Not sure though. All I know is that it is capable of putting out some outstanding meats. Congrats on the new toy.

Now that looks like one fine smoker.

Thanks, especially to nozzleman.

One more question: How long should it take to reach desired temp? I'm getting food cooked by about the time it reaches the temp I've got set.

Someone else asked same question I think. There is no problem setting this on the deck, mine is sitting on a wood stand, there are no heat marks on the wood. It has adjustable feet that it sits on.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky