Butts and ribs today

Discussion in 'Pork' started by short one, May 10, 2008.

1. short one

short one Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

With the rain Tuesday night I as the wife to get something out to smoke today, too wet to work in the fields. She got out two butts and three slabs of ribs. Buela is working as I type, the butts are recieving her attention. Will put on ribs later as br. and sis. in law are coming for supper. Try to remembe some pics.

2. travcoman45

travcoman45 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Sounds like fine vittles!

3. cinnamonkc

cinnamonkc Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Nice to be in good company Short One, I've got the butts going as we speak. Throwin' on the kielbasa later.
    KC

4. short one

Thanks fellas, put some burgers over the firebox for dinner and put the ribs on. With the internal firebox you can grill over it and smoke on the sides.

5. short one

A few pics for starts.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. sumosmoke

sumosmoke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Thanks for the pics, SO. I've joined you and CinKC with smoking some butts this weekend. The air smells so much better with TBS in the air!

7. cinnamonkc

That's so cool!!!!! [​IMG]

8. cinnamonkc

Welcome to the butt brigade!! [​IMG]

9. short one

Thanks CKC. I stated on my first post that I was dooing two butts, but they were 9 to 10 lbers so I cut them in two to cook faster. That's why there are 4 butts pictured. Mrs. says butts rock.

10. davenh

davenh Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Hey...Short One [​IMG], looks good! I got a couple smoking too [​IMG]. I gotta get some pics up soon.