Burgers - with an added twist!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Terrific idea Chris. I'll have to bookmark this when for when I need to change things up. Like

100% mouthwatering!! I would love to destroy one of those.

Thank you very much for the like and kindly words Jcam - appreciate them. They were very good and disappeared quickly.

Very creative! Point from me.

Thanks Steve, just taking the BBQ pitboys BCB to the next level. Thanks for the like also.

Chris

Now this is nice. Super creative for sure. Points!

Thanks Texas Cookin, I have to say the original beer can burger wasn't my idea, however the crust and fillings are I think. Thanks for the like also.

Thanks sandy for the like and compliment, skid and I also loved the burgers.

Chris

Chris looks great!! Going to our Daughters for Pizza tonight.
Richie

Thanks Richie and for the like appreciate them. These are really really good, but they still wouldn't replace a good pizzeria.

Your wife should never leave you home alone:emoji_blush: Looks outstanding

Thanks Martin appreciate the like and comment. We enjoy allot of the same dishes, but she also knows that I like to play around with different ingredients. She's not really that into experimentation. So she'll leave me alone every once in a while to play and then have me recreate it. If it sounds good of course.

Chris

Kettle baked-New England style deep dish pizza burger,no less!
Beautifully executed Chris.:emoji_thumbsup:

Kind of a catchy name I thought. Thanks Moto for the kind words and like.

:emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap: You could open a business with those! People would line up around the block!

I know I'd buy one if I saw it on a menu Ray. Thanks for the like and compliment really appreciate them. I've got a couple of other ideas bouncing around in my head. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Chris

Sorry I'm a little slow to respond, but working 12hrs a day doesn't leave a lot of time.

tenor.gif

Absolutely nailed it Chris! Looks amazing!

I've been torn on the pizza/burger thing many a time...

Why not both!

Hell yeah, the classic Beer Can Burger!
With a pizza twist for fillings, love it, nice job Chris.
Like!

Thanks John, I've been thinking about something similar since I did the puff pastry weave on the fatty a few months ago, and then it just hit me. Appreciate the like an compliment.

nice, looks tasty.

Thank you very much Jim, it was very tasty. Appreciate the like also.

Chris

Great job Chris. Those look downright delicious. I'm a deep dish kinda guy, and I'd sure tie into one of those.
POINT
Gary

Thank you Gary for the like and kind words. I'm usually a NY style, but this has me thinking.

Now I am really hungry...I have to try making these!

Clifish I don't think you'd be disappointed, and they reheat well in the oven the next day. Thanks for the like and compliment appreciate them.

Awesome!!!
Skidmark is a Lucky Doggy!!!
Great Job, Chris!!
Like.

Bear

You don't know how lucky Skid and we are. The day before I made these he went in for surgery. After almost 12 years, he had to have his noobes removed. He was diagnosed with Cancer - poor little feller. He seems to be doing really well, and we're hoping to get another 12 good years.

Thanks for the like and compliment Bear it means allot.

Chris

Nice work! That looks awesome!

Thanks lilhef, if your looking for something quick and on the cheap these are perfect. Also you can fill them anyway you want to.

This place is so so so bad !!! but I love it so so so much!!! great invention it looks like a must try.

Thank you Ea, I remember saying those exact same words a few years age. Give them a go and post up on what you think of them. Thanks for the like appreciate it.

Chris

Nicely done. . . It is to our benefit if your wife slips out with her friends occasionally. More out of the box thinking on some delicious looking food from you and Skid :emoji_wink:

Thanks Winter, I'm always looking to change things up a little. I don't deep fat fry anymore. It's all done on the kettle.

Awesome idea and a great finish.

Warren

Thank you very much Warren for the like and compliment. It did make for a good change of pace and the results were beyond my expectations.

Chris

Chris , you have some fantastic ideas . That looks great . Nice work bud .

Appreciate that Chop and for the like, It may not be fancy, but it's good.

Those look awesome Chris! Never done a beer can burger

Like!

Thank you xray. They turned out much better then I thought they would. If you've never tried a BCB then you need to at least once. You can fill them with anything your want - kinda like a personal fatty.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky