Buffalo wings!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BKING!

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 24, 2018
Talbott TN
AFD71A3F-8CF0-4A4B-97CD-C507555BD9CB.jpeg
C713422F-FB01-4C2A-8503-437C2AF80BBD.jpeg
93D3DA98-4A88-4436-9D05-DF84E924407D.jpeg

Did some buffalo wings on the Mak pellet smoker. Indirect bottom grate at 400 deg till done and crispy skin. Dipped in pot of warm buffalo sauce and placed back on grill for 5 minutes at the end of the cook. Turned out great! Buffalo sauce was simply a whole bottle of franks wing sauce and 4 tbs of butter.

Those look real good from where I'm sittin'! How come folks don't seem to chop off that piece that sticks out and takes up room on the grill that had no edible meat on it? RAY

Those look real good from where I'm sittin'! How come folks don't seem to chop off that piece that sticks out and takes up room on the grill that had no edible meat on it? RAY
The reason I don’t is because I like to nibble on that small piece of skin that hangs off of it lol

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky