Breakfast Sausage or Bacon ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
Both! RAY

DSCN1633.JPG

yes please!!

Stop on by, it'd be my pleasure Jim! Thanks for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

You bet Rich, when in doubt go for everything! RAY

Good choice! Ryan

Thanks Ryan, hope all your B-Day wishes came true! RAY

Nice plate!

Thanks John, get those projects wrapped up and get back to posting some cooks! Thanks for the Like, mucho appreciendo. RAY

Same choice I’d make!! Looks delcious!

Great minds think alike, it was my kind of brekky. Thanks for the like, I appreciate it. RAY

Beautiful !! That's the kinda Breakfast I used to eat !!! Those days are Gone!! Like. Bear

Hell Bear I just quit cigarettes. When the doc says I have to quit something else I guess I'll go from four eggs to three. Maybe I'll just tell the doc to piss up a rope! Thanks for the like Bear, I appreciate it vary much. RAY

Hell yes Ray!! That's one awesome looking breakfast. Love the idea of overcoming the decision dilemma of sausage or bacon....absolutely do both!!

Robert

Reactions: sawhorseray
Hell yes Ray!! That's one awesome looking breakfast. Love the idea of overcoming the decision dilemma of sausage or bacon....absolutely do both!! Robert

Well thank you very much Robert, and thanks for the Like! What's going on in the kitchen down south, I'd imagine something pretty darned good! RAY

Oh yes. Good choice!

Thanks for the Like Denny, I appreciate it! No breakfast today, time to start losing the poundage I put on from quitting cigarettes a couple months back. Get too fat then there's even more stuff that has to be quit, it never ends. RAY

What's going on in the kitchen down south, I'd imagine something pretty darned good! RAY

I've been doing a lot of cooking just not much posting. Tracy was out of town most of last week, home for a couple days, then left again Sunday. Been doing a lot of chicken (last week) and a ton of seafood/fish/lobster, etc both weeks. Doing a Cajun themed grilled lobster dinner this evening...my last night of bachelorhood. Monday night was an Italian themed lobster dinner, and last night was a 100% Italian meatloaf with all of the Italian based side dishes. Did a surf and turf last week that was a seared rib eye steak and scallops. That was really good!! Tomorrow it's back to just simple steaks and such when Tracy is here for meal time

Robert

It's exactly the opposite for me Robert. My wife Jan loves seafood, lobster is her favorite food on the planet. She likes chicken as long as it doesn't have BBQ sauce on it, loves it when I make her chicken parmigiana. She's never in her life eaten a steak, lamb chop, or a pork rib, tho she'll eat ham. Women, strange creatures. RAY

Now that's a Proper Breakfast! I definitely prefer a BIG Breakfast then go about my bizness until Supper. I usually skip Lunch.
We even eat Breakfast for Supper frequently...JJ

Reactions: sawhorseray
Now that's a Proper Breakfast! I definitely prefer a BIG Breakfast then go about my bizness until Supper. I usually skip Lunch.
We even eat Breakfast for Supper frequently...JJ

Thanks Chef Jimmy, that's usually the way things come down at our house, no lunch, brekky for dinner about once a week. Having a hankering for Eggs Benedict, been saving the very last of my Canadian Bacon for just that, then it'll be time for another good smoke! RAY

Last edited:
Reactions: chef jimmyj
Thanks for the "Like" Chef Jimmy, I truly do appreciate it! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky