Breakfast Lasagna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
NO WAY! In fact, I was thinking about making a Bechamel, dividing it and making a Ham layer with Gruyere Sauce and Cheese. And a Bacon layer with Cheddar Sauce and Cheese. Then the middle layer of chunky Sausage Gravy. My Wife, Bev, suggested trying Crepes instead of Pasta when I showed her this post...JJ
Great idea Chef!

Look forward to seeing it posted...

John

John, what a delicious looking meal. Will definitely make it. My wife was reading this post with me and there will be spinach in ours. SWMBO will be obeyed!

She's reading over my shoulder, laughing, and asked what SWMBO means. I told her, she laughed harder...and called me a dumbass!

I'll share a secret I learned LONG ago on how to keep lasagna stacked and together...use uncooked, or un-rehydrated noodles. Trust me, there's enough liquid in the cheese, eggs, and milk to hydrate the noodles and make them tender. Might have to cook it a little longer, but give it a try.

Or I'll try it first and post the results here. I think I've got some noodles left over from the last time I made lasagna. If not, my next store run is this coming Thursday.
That's funny Ray, look forward to seeing the results....

John

NO WAY! In fact, I was thinking about making a Bechamel, dividing it and making a Ham layer with Gruyere Sauce and Cheese. And a Bacon layer with Cheddar Sauce and Cheese. Then the middle layer of chunky Sausage Gravy. My Wife, Bev, suggested trying Crepes instead of Pasta when I showed her this post...JJ

I gotcha. Sounds darn good to me. Looking forward to your post of it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky