Breakfast Burritos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dj mishima

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 8, 2011
Canton, MI
Here are 4 fatties I smoked, pulled & wrapped at 155F, rested, and then refrigerated to use the next day.

IMG_20220322_154210.jpg

They would become the basis of 24 breakfast burritos for my coworkers.

Here's the work station. They were out of my preferred cheese, but this was a cheaper substitute. Oddly enough, there was a recipe for breakfast burritos on the package(I'm sure not nearly as good as these.) Sam's Mexican blend cheese, home fries from yellow potatoes with green bell peppers and white onions(cooked with smoked lard), scrambled eggs, flour tortillas in my tortilla warmer I picked up on clearance, and scale to ensure identical portions.

IMG_20220322_162242.jpg

Sorry. I don't have any pictures of the finished product. But, it looks like a burrito. Haha! I saved one for myself. Maybe I'll take a picture at breakfast tomorrow.

Yes sir that looks great and I'm sure it was much appreciated by everyone! And as David said use that leverage LOL

Here are 4 fatties I smoked, pulled & wrapped at 155F, rested, and then refrigerated to use the next day.

View attachment 626903

They would become the basis of 24 breakfast burritos for my coworkers.

Here's the work station. They were out of my preferred cheese, but this was a cheaper substitute. Oddly enough, there was a recipe for breakfast burritos on the package(I'm sure not nearly as good as these.) Sam's Mexican blend cheese, home fries from yellow potatoes with green bell peppers and white onions(cooked with smoked lard), scrambled eggs, flour tortillas in my tortilla warmer I picked up on clearance, and scale to ensure identical portions.

View attachment 626904

Sorry. I don't have any pictures of the finished product. But, it looks like a burrito. Haha! I saved one for myself. Maybe I'll take a picture at breakfast tomorrow. Experience the enchanting beauty of private morocco desert tours, offering a personalized and intimate journey through the mesmerizing Sahara, where you can savor the tranquility and cultural richness of the region at your own pace. Discover the magic of the desert with the exclusivity of private tours.
Thinking about making up and freezing a bunch of breakfast burritos. Then they're available to grab, microwave, and go. I'm thinking eggs, black beans, cheese, bell pepper, and sweet onion. Any other suggestions? I'd like to make up something with some good sustained energy in it. Not a gut bomb. I don't really want to do pork or bacon. I spaced and had all my antelope non-steaks made into burger and not breakfast sausage. Otherwise I'd do that.

Oldish post, but that sure does look like a whoopee cushion in the second picture.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky