Blackstone Mexican Fiesta

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Over 70F in Ohio this weekend. Prepped food yesterday to fire up on the Blackstone today. First up fish tacos. Cumin spiced grilled tilapia with shaved red onion, sweet and spicy picked red cabbage, avocado , cilantro and a Chile lime crema. The pickled cabbage and crema sauce were both homemade. The avocado and crema were the perfect cool contrast to the spicy sweet cabbage. Tortillas are a homemade keto version made out of almond and coconut flour.
0E9E2535-38D8-400F-ABFB-EAED0763757B.jpeg
C861C94C-2405-483C-A7B3-977BDCE95451.jpeg
Blackstone griddle action part 2 fajitas. Chile lime marinated flank steak and chicken breast with onions, orange bell pepper and poblanos. Didn’t take a pic served but also had some pico , a homemade chipotle crema and cotija cheese with keto homemade tortillas.
4E7A0D5A-9737-482D-AFA7-22DB45EEDE06.jpeg
41BB2071-5B8D-430B-9D32-3953C99D0B38.jpeg

Dang everything looks great!! It was upper 60's the past few days here in WI as well... Makes me wanna fire up the stone and make some fish tacos this week :emoji_ok_hand:

Reactions: jcam222
Holy smoke Jeff!! You did it again. Another absolutely gorgeous, world class, magazine quality meal. What I wouldn't give for a plate of all that amazing looking food. Excellent job my friend!!

Robert

Terrific meal. I like anything Tex/Mex but Fajitas are my favorite...JJ

that's a great looking spread! And great presentation as well. Nicely done!

Ryan

Man jeff all that looks awesome. I love smoked pork belly alot. Slices look delicious. Did the bacon onion rings once. So much work lol. Nice job bud
Looks mighty good!
Jim
Looks tasty! Really love the bacon wrapped onion rings! Yes time consuming but oh so good!

Ryan
For some reason I came in here expecting to see a few pounds of crispy bacon with a single spinach leaf atop it.

But what the hell, that salad will work too... Mmmmm Bacon!
Yep salad looks good. I'm with Chile. Was expecting a salad wrapped in bacon lol
Dang everything looks great!! It was upper 60's the past few days here in WI as well... Makes me wanna fire up the stone and make some fish tacos this week :emoji_ok_hand:
Wow that looks amazing and I’m sure it was!!!
I keep looking at the griddles but have yet to jump on one.
Beautiful Jeff! Those tortillas look amazing. Hell it's just all perfect
You won't regret getting one! Trust me LOL!
Fine mess of food!! Love my Blackstone
Wow, what a spread. Looking good, Jeff. Great arrangement on the fish tacos.
70F all weekend? It was 10F and snowing here. You sure got the better end of the stick on this weekend.
Gary
That’s one fine looking meal!
Al
Too pretty to eat. Needs to be resined over for prosperity so the whole world can see what a proper meal looks like.
Wow Jeff! That spread is amazing and I sure do love fish tacos! I’ll take 4 please.
Darn fine looking grub Jeff. You even make the Tilapia look good!
Holy smoke Jeff!! You did it again. Another absolutely gorgeous, world class, magazine quality meal. What I wouldn't give for a plate of all that amazing looking food. Excellent job my friend!!

Robert
Wow!!
Nice looking Spread you got there, Jeff!!!
Beautiful !
Like.

Bear
Terrific meal. I like anything Tex/Mex but Fajitas are my favorite...JJ
View attachment 470082

Oh Lawd! If that doesn't get your attention I don't know what will. Absolutely beautiful man. Knocked it out of the park once again! LIKE!
DANG! Licked my phone screen while looking at those pics. It did NOT taste as good as those pics looked.
that's a great looking spread! And great presentation as well. Nicely done!

Ryan
Looks like food art to me! Big like.
Thanks for the compliments! My wife liked the fish so much I had to load the Blackstone up with more cumin spiced tilapia tonight. Really enjoyed a couple days griddling.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky