Blackstone Breakfast (With light pancakes and Heavy pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Afternoon smokers,grillers,boilers,griddlers and whoever I missed.

Did a big breakfast on the Blackstone this morning. Bacon, country ham, eggs, hashbrowns, pancakes, biscuits and gravy.
20200419_104221.jpg

Bacon and ham
20200419_114106.jpg

Next was hashbrowns and eggs
20200419_111106.jpg

20200419_112824.jpg

20200419_114108.jpg

I know this is a breakfast post but I'm also smoking a pork butt
20200419_120916.jpg

Time for the pancakes. I dont eat them but wife and kids do.
20200419_113356.jpg

20200419_114040.jpg

And finally my plate
20200419_114810.jpg

Was pretty tasty. Only thing that was missing was smokin peachey smokin peachey banana recipe but I couldn't find it anywhere.

See yall later for some pulled pork

Looks fantastic!! I love doing breakfast on the Blackstone. I have done about 2 1/2 dozen scrambled in one pop on mine

Wow that's one helluva breakfast jake! I love the bacon, those are some wide strips. Not sure if eating all that I would need to eat again.

Ryan

Wish I coulda been there for breakfast! Looks like supper will be good too!

Awesome looking. . .
Looked at them again yesterday at Menards. No top though and, That I would want. Where did you purchase if don't mind asking?

TNJAKE TNJAKE sorry the banana recipe is a secret.
Your breakfast looks epic. We enjoy breakfast on the flat top here also. Sure can make a lot of bacon quickly. You will have to try omelets.
Thanks peachey it was the best breakfast I ever had. Gonna do some omelets soon

Wow that's one helluva breakfast jake! I love the bacon, those are some wide strips. Not sure if eating all that I would need to eat again.

Ryan
Thanks ryan. I'll probably just have one pulled pork sandwich instead of 3

Awesome looking. . .
Looked at them again yesterday at Menards. No top though and, That I would want. Where did you purchase if don't mind asking?
Thanks I picked mine up at Walmart. Was 300 even after tax. It's the 28in pro series. They had several

Reactions: Winterrider
Wow Jake...now that's what I call tying on the breakfast feedbag. Great job...even though you had to do the pancakes :emoji_wink: I have to do them once in a while around here too in order to keep Tracy from going on the warpath.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky