Bizarre Foods! Appalachian Cooking!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I watched that lastnight. Awesome history of local area food gathering, cooking, and feasting! That is some serious food right there. They really know how to live...take a little bit of something, and make alot of good from it. Sometimes I wish I could live just like that...ah, the simple things in life.....

I really enjoy Andrew's show...I watch it whenever I can. And this one was a great show!

Eric

Sorry, I was on the road for work, and the hotel's two channels that didn't come in were the food and the travel channels. GRRRR!

I was all set to watch it, too.
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif

Hey Rivet. They rerun these shows over and over and over.... sometimes 2 or three times a night. I'm sure if you check your cable menu you can still catch it. It was the Appalachian show and the whole thing was really good but the bunch I was cookin with is at the very last 10 minutes or so.

Hey Rivet,

I just checked my tivo, and the next replay of the eppisode is 5/12/09 at 5:00PM CDT.

5/12/09 at 5:00PM CDT.

Hey PignIt - Just caught the show since it was available onDemand. Very cool! That must have been a great experience. That was you groovin' right before they showed you as the professional whittler, right? One heckuva party. The McCoy gal seemed charming.

That gal was the real McCoy... I mean she has lived in the hills all her life. Very interesting person to talk to. This was one of those really cool things that just fell out of the sky.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky