Better Late than Never!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigwhistle

Original poster
May 20, 2017
Rockaway, NY guy here. Bought a Masterbuilt Electric Smoker right before Sandy hit, and haven't had a chance to use it until today. Smoked some marinated chicken thights, and some spice rubbed ribs. My first attempt was less than satisfactory, so I decided to seek the wisdom and teachings of the folks who've been doing this longer than I. I'm a Physician, on the back nine, career-wise, and have a strong interest in cooking, going back to my days as a Fort Lauderdale Firefighter. So, I look forward to participating and learning from my fellow bbq and smoking enhusiasts. Happy to be here. Bigwhistle.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky