Best time of year to buy one-black Friday?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I bought my mes 30 as a black Friday deal back in 2013 . Got it for $149 . At that time it was selling for $225 .

Attachments

• ACADEMY.docx
    224.5 KB · Views: 16
I would suggest checking Brickseek. it isn't 100% reliable, but I was able to pick up a Pit Boss pellet cabinet for $109, Weber Premium Kettle for $40, and a bunch of other good deals. I found most in January of this year. I wasn't looking for electrics though.

I got my 140S on BF a couple years ago from Academy. For the smoker and 3 bags of chips, I walked outta there less than $200. It went on sale the week,leading up to BF and they had prob 4-5 pallets of the smokers scattered around the store.

Reactions: tallbm
Do the MES’ go on sale during Black Friday?
I’m looking at this one at Tractor Supply Co:

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/masterbuilt-bluetooth-electric-smoker-mes-340g-mb20075118

it’s currently $299 plus tax and shipping, so if I can get it for less, all the better.

I got my 140S on BF a couple years ago from Academy. For the smoker and 3 bags of chips, I walked outta there less than $200. It went on sale the week,leading up to BF and they had prob 4-5 pallets of the smokers scattered around the store.

Like Kevin mentions Academy is probably going to be your best bet.
They seem to have the deepest discounts on MES vs any other stores and like his experience, I too bought mine the week leading up to BF.
You will be hard pressed to find MES sales anytime of year that will beat Academy's MES sale prices.

If you have the patience just wait.Places like Walmart or any other big box store want to clear the shelves and get rid of stock.My current MES cost me $69.99 brandy new with the two year replacement plan thrown in for free because it was a display model.

Reactions: Bamabww
I found some good deals on the Masterbuilt website or at least they seem like good deals to me. Free wood chips and discounts on select models. I would appreciate some advice if it’s not a good deal.
MES 340|G Bluetooth Digital Electric Smoker

I found some good deals on the Masterbuilt website or at least they seem like good deals to me. Free wood chips and discounts on select models. I would appreciate some advice if it’s not a good deal.
MES 340|G Bluetooth Digital Electric Smoker
You may consider purchasing thru amazon if you are interested in an extended warranty. These newer models have lots of bells and whistles that may have issues down the road. Also might look at the 40"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky