Best Brisket I have ever made

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shaneb56

Original poster
Oct 19, 2020
Rochester NY
Launching a Pop up/Catering business in the spring. Working on getting my cooks consistent and recipe development. Super proud to share this. 11 hours in the offset and 1.5 finishing in the oven (BTU's are BTU's ) with our cholula mac n cheese.
brisket.jpg

Nice job on the brisket, looks like you nailed it...nice bark, great slice. Kudos and from one entrepreneur to another- I hope you achieve all the success you can handle, and then some to help you grow!

Reactions: shaneb56
67464867.jpg

Looks excellent man. Nice smoke ring and that mac and cheese looks great too! I see some success in your future if you are putting out food that looks that good!

Reactions: shaneb56
Great looking brisket, now cook the next one and next for consistency.
Practice makes perfect! Care to share the cholula mac recipe, sounds wonderful .

RG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky