Piedmontese Picanha Gift

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Jed, that app looks great and the roast you absolutely nailed! I don’t blame your kids as I’d have done the same thing! 🤣 Very nice meal to share with the fam! Safe travels my friend!

• Love
Reactions: bauchjw
Whoa, late to the party on this one Jed, been busy. Great story, write up, and cook, some fine work there! RAY

Apologies for being late to the party Jed. Been gearing up for a road trip and got into FL yesterday afternoon. What an amazing cook but honestly, the story itself was better than the meal. Something really aoecial about sharing time and memories like this with the family.

You are more than welcome my friend. It was an honor to share this with you and your family. Thank you for sharing such a great story and safe travels.
You are a generous friend Sir and I look forward to someday being able to pay you back. That is a very special memory and meal you made possible and it means a lot. That meat is absolutely incredible. I trimmed it down out of habit, but next time will leave some fat on, I think the additional fat would almost make it too rich!

I look forward to shaking your hand, let me know if I can bring you anything my friend.
Wow Jed, that app looks great and the roast you absolutely nailed! I don’t blame your kids as I’d have done the same thing! 🤣 Very nice meal to share with the fam! Safe travels my friend!
Thank you Justin! I can't wait to share a meal with you around the butcher block!!! I wish we could meet up on this journey, but someday Brother!

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Whoa, late to the party on this one Jed, been busy. Great story, write up, and cook, some fine work there! RAY
Thank you Ray! No worries, haha, I get caught up and miss a lot too! There is so many great posts here that it could could be a full time job tracking everything SMF has to offer. I appreciate your time and the compliment!

Man the meat is spot on !! I agree the CPB is truly superior flavor. I gotta say those appetizers rival the steak though, those are BOMB!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky