Berry berry good, I must have been! ~ Foamheart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

foamheart

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
The only good part of no winter!

Fresh today.

IMG_0631.JPG

Going Fast!! Thats my interpretation of a "Shoney's Big Boy Strawberry Pie", mine although is in a "Nilla Wafer crust. Oh and it gets some whipped cream topping.

IMG_0634.JPG

<Note to self> With huge strawberries its better to cut them so they fit in your mouth than to leave them whole for visual appeal! No one likes needing to cut a strawberry. LOL

Using only half of them so far its a pie, jello mold, a mousse and all I could eat while making those.

Last edited:
Those look delicious ! Those of us from up north can only stare and drool!

Ryan

Holey Kow Foamy... Did one of the widow women bring those over ???
What's your secret ??
I see you drug out the Fine China for the picture....

Those look yummy, I'd be thinking strawberry pie! There is another great aspect of no winter, no snow. RAY

:emoji_laughing:, now that made me laugh bear, didn't pay attention to temp this morning but got up to 38 degrees today, sunny with no wind...it was beautiful. Especially since 2 days ago wind chill was 36 below

Ryan

If there was a dislike button, I would've hit that out of pure jealousy. :-)
[/QUOTE}

And I couldn't blame you.

Those look delicious ! Those of us from up north can only stare and drool!
Ryan

I'll remember it when you have those spring, fall and winter nice evenings and its 110 in the shade here with 100% humidity. LOL

Holey Kow Foamy... Did one of the widow women bring those over ???
What's your secret ??
I see you drug out the Fine China for the picture....

Used to, no more. Nope baby sister is still married. only the best for my friends.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky