• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Beef strips for dinner

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Damn that’s a nice dinner Steve! Steak and potatoes no veggies needed. A dark rub really gives a nice color to the meat, not to mention tasty too!
Thanks Joe!

SmokinVOLfan

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
tenor.gif

Wow Steve! That whole plate is off the charts. Bacon wrapped steaks and a baked tater. A+ on that one man. I will have to try some of the dirt rub sometime.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 12, 2018
Those Steaks look fantastic, Steve! Great work with that Rub. Taters are the perfect companion as well.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Nice meal! Steaks look good. On the Frozen Veg front, No,1 pick is Asparagus! You can steam in the bag but, I toss with EVOO, SPOG and Lemon Juice. Roast in a single layer at 425°F, 10-12 minutes for Pencil Thick and 15 or until tender crisp for standard thick Asparagus...JJ

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Man that is a good looking plate!

Jim
Thanks Jim!

View attachment 505600

Wow Steve! That whole plate is off the charts. Bacon wrapped steaks and a baked tater. A+ on that one man. I will have to try some of the dirt rub sometime.
Thanks John! The dirt rub is fantastic!

Those Steaks look fantastic, Steve! Great work with that Rub. Taters are the perfect companion as well.
Thanks Mike!

Nice meal! Steaks look good. On the Frozen Veg front, No,1 pick is Asparagus! You can steam in the bag but, I toss with EVOO, SPOG and Lemon Juice. Roast in a single layer at 425°F, 10-12 minutes for Pencil Thick and 15 or until tender crisp for standard thick Asparagus...JJ
Thanks Jimmy! Asparagus is a great pairing with steak. Thanks for the tip.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.