• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

BEEF CHEEKS (I love polls)

Which would you do if you had to pick?

• 1. Smoke Waygu Beef Cheek for about 5 hours and pull at 210°

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 2. Pull at 165° & and put in foil pan w / braising liquid - rosemary, garlic and tight top'til 210°

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millberry

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2020
I Love Polls -I have a beef cheek (Waygu) question. I do love SIMPLE ---like #1 choice --But I am going to do what the poll says

Last edited:

meatallica

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 23, 2017
I smoked them in the Humphreys for about 5 hours then I take them out let them cool and Vac- seal for a couple days. Into the crock pot with some better than bouillon liquid and shred for tacos

Millberry

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2020
I smoked them in the Humphreys for about 5 hours then I take them out let them cool and Vac- seal for a couple days. Into the crock pot with some better than bouillon liquid and shred for tacos
Thanks so much

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Barbacoa or Birria for Burritos or Tortas to Dip...JJ

Millberry

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2020
Well----the results of the poll for cooking Beef Cheeks has ended ---I really enjoyed y'alls participation. 75% chose Braised - 25 % chose--cook it straight through for 5 hours
The Will of the people shall be done and results (and recipe) will be posted. Geez this is fun. Thanks everyone. Charlie

Inscrutable

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2019
I missed the poll, but would have voted braise ... although I’ve never had beef cheeks or even know what the hell they are ... does hugging a cow count? Hey, now that I think, it’s probably the other cheeks :emoji_astonished: ... got swat by a tail when I was 3 years old and got too close, but no closer encounters with that end:emoji_blush:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.