BEEF CHEEKS (I love polls)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Which would you do if you had to pick?

• 1. Smoke Waygu Beef Cheek for about 5 hours and pull at 210°

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 2. Pull at 165° & and put in foil pan w / braising liquid - rosemary, garlic and tight top'til 210°

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Millberry

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 12, 2020
Buford, GA
I Love Polls -I have a beef cheek (Waygu) question. I do love SIMPLE ---like #1 choice --But I am going to do what the poll says

Last edited:
Reactions: Brokenhandle
I smoked them in the Humphreys for about 5 hours then I take them out let them cool and Vac- seal for a couple days. Into the crock pot with some better than bouillon liquid and shred for tacos

20200416_161053.jpg

Barbacoa or Birria for Burritos or Tortas to Dip...JJ

Reactions: Millberry
Well----the results of the poll for cooking Beef Cheeks has ended ---I really enjoyed y'alls participation. 75% chose Braised - 25 % chose--cook it straight through for 5 hours
The Will of the people shall be done and results (and recipe) will be posted. Geez this is fun. Thanks everyone. Charlie

I missed the poll, but would have voted braise ... although I’ve never had beef cheeks or even know what the hell they are ... does hugging a cow count? Hey, now that I think, it’s probably the other cheeks :emoji_astonished: ... got swat by a tail when I was 3 years old and got too close, but no closer encounters with that end:emoji_blush:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky