Bears BBB posting got me motivated!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks good Zippy!
I'm waiting for the pics of some slices. Be Back.

In case anyone is interested:
I Smoke my Belly Bacon in a 100° to 130° smoker for about 10 to 12 hours, and don't worry about the IT, because I'll fry it before eating it.

However I always take my BBB and my CB to 145° IT, so it's safe to eat cold, or warm it first.

Bear

Reactions: zippy12
20180314_171156.jpg

20180314_172435.jpg

20180314_192203.jpg

I will not bore you with the rest of the slice and vac pak

Bear! I made you a Blue Cheese, horseradish, BBB, lettuce, tomato burger with fresh ground 5lb chuck roast!!! Enjoy and Thanks so much... you get a star with the big man above!

20180314_191007.jpg

20180314_191058.jpg

Nothin boreing about that . Great lookin slice , and burger . I take my loins to 145 , but don't fry them because for me it's then to dry . BBB I smoke then fry to crisp and finish . That's why I asked above . Looks great bud , nice job . We learned it from the same guy .

Nothin boreing about that . Great lookin slice , and burger . I take my loins to 145 , but don't fry them because for me it's then to dry . BBB I smoke then fry to crisp and finish . That's why I asked above . Looks great bud , nice job . We learned it from the same guy .

Its my first time ... BBB is very forgiving to noobs. Next time more salt and smoke in the pellet tube.... and Its a UDS so I am still learning its quirkyness .... Now I am on the hunt for fatty big butts! although freezer is full :eek:

I will not bore you with the rest of the slice and vac pak

Bear! I made you a Blue Cheese, horseradish, BBB, lettuce, tomato burger with fresh ground 5lb chuck roast!!! Enjoy and Thanks so much... you get a star with the big man above!

20180314_191058.jpg

Wow!!
That's a Beautiful Burger, Zippy!!!:)
Like.
And your BBB looks Mighty Tasty too!!
And Thanks for the Kind words, but you did all the work!!

Bear

I have a pellet grill and can’t get anywhere as low as 130. However, on a sunny day the internal temp of the smoker is usually around 125 for most of the day. Think I could use a smoke tube and the natural heat from the sun to make this?

I have a pellet grill and can’t get anywhere as low as 130. However, on a sunny day the internal temp of the smoker is usually around 125 for most of the day. Think I could use a smoke tube and the natural heat from the sun to make this?

That's Fine if you're making BBB or CB. Holding Temps between 150° and 190° is Fine!!
Then take the Internal Temp to 145°:
Buckboard Bacon (Step by Step)
*New------Canadian Bacon

Bear

Wow Zippy I don't remember being on a bender in March. How did I miss this one. That BBB looks fantastic.

Point for sure.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky