BBQ Safety Item

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

peter

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 17, 2006
By Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I was sent this file regarding BBQ safety and thought it was worth sharing.

It has some very graphic pictures of burns to someone's legs and may not be for everyone. I would ask the moderator(s) to remove this post if they feel it is not acceptable for the forum, it has a very strong message.

The person involved thought enough of everyone's safety to create the file and I hope he recovers completely, but as we all know, there will be everlasting scars, both physical and mental.

All the best to him.

The file is larger than my limit on the forum so click on this link to retreive the file.

http://pcomt.com/ftp_files/BBQ BURN.pdf

Peter

that UF hospital is one of the best burn units in the country. Man I feel for that guy and the pain he's going thue. All I can say is watch yourself around propane grills if they don't light the first time raise the hood and let the gas out Please.

Wow, thanks for posting this. It's a good reminder of why we should never foget safety measures......
PDT_Armataz_01_03.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky