Bachelor Pad for 8 days starting Sunday - lot-o-meat...I hope

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
Wife is traveling for work sunday thru saturday. I see bloody streaks in my near future!! WOO! I also have a rare smoked lamb leg in the freezer waiting for an opportunity. Yum!

Thanks - likely just more work for me with 2 labs and a house to keep clean. I love cooking, but hate house cleaning.

We both enjoy a break from each other now and then - so work provides that.

but, I will have my bloody steak! that is happening for sure!

Wife's brother was in an accident, he is fine now but she was gone for three weeks!! The two dogs, our son, he is 26 yrs old and me, at home by ourselves was not a good idea since i still act like a kid at 52 years old and love to play RockBand and drink beer.

Reactions: sandyut
had a good bloody NY last night. pulled the half of a smoked leg of lamb out of the freezer for tonight. if i recall its med - med rare. YUM! if I can eat down the freezer I can cook more this weekend!

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Lamb and brussels sprouts tonight. maybe some ribs. if I want to make the wife super jealous I break out a brisket - but that could be a poor choice. happy wife = happy life and v/v.. thats about as far as I have looked.

the pups are 2 Labrador Retrievers
boys.jpg
2 and 3 years old. they are a handful most days.

had some reverse seared lamb with a red wine and beef broth reduction and a side of Brussels sprouts with onions and balsamic! and wine.
IMG_5514.jpg

Reactions: jcam222
Friday was a bed of quinoa topped with lamb and brisket cubes topped with quartered Brussels sprouts and a red wine beef broth reduction. it was ridiculous - if may say so myself :)

Wife is home today - I had to clean the F'ing house and do all my laundry, clean up the dog crap and all that. but tonight is brisket and green chili mac and cheese. pretty stoked about it. I would like to smoke it but I think its gonna be pouring rain with maybe snow...so we will see.

IMG_5526.jpg

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky