April Throwdown Voting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who wins

• 1) Tomato Pine Nut Appetizer

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • 2) Prosciutto wrapped smoked pulled pork, sweet chips, habanero jack & queso cheese BBQ’d pastry pie

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • 3) Smoked Standing Steak Tubes- Stuffed with Mozzarella, Wild rice, Mushrooms, Peppers, Onions and S

Votes: 33 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
We only had 3 entries but man o man were they good.

Who wins? Well this month all 3 will get a prize. You will help decide 1st-3rd.

1) Tomato Pine Nut Appetizer

TD1.jpeg

2) Prosciutto wrapped smoked pulled pork, sweet chips, habanero jack & queso cheese BBQ’d pastry pie!

TD2.jpeg

3) Smoked Standing Steak Tubes- Stuffed with Mozzarella, Wild rice, Mushrooms, Peppers, Onions and Smoked Bacon Served with grilled root veg.

TD3.JPG

Hmmmm--Only 3, but Outstanding Three!!
Nice Work, Guys!!
Hard to decide!

Bear

Can't vote----Says:
"Ooops, We ran into some problems"

Last edited:
You three did excellent work! I'll take a slice of each please!

Ryan

I just tried to vote and got the same "OOPS" as John did.
Gary
So this will sound funny but did you select one of the entries before you hit cast vote. I just did it and had the same error and realized that the box next to the one I wanted to vote for wasn't checked so I clicked it again and it worked fine.

So this will sound funny but did you select one of the entries before you hit cast vote. I just did it and had the same error and realized that the box next to the one I wanted to vote for wasn't checked so I clicked it again and it worked fine.
I guess you didn't notice I had the same problem, but there was no box there the first time.
This time there were little circles beside each one, and it worked Fine.

Bear

I'm going to have to think about this one a little. All the entries look delicious.

Yep, it seems you have to select which one you're voting for. Duh!!!!! :emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded:
Thanks Brian.
Gary

• Haha
Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky